Red River Region season finale

To: Team Dot Net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Red River Region season finale
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:32:22 -0600
Sorry to blast the list with this, but I need to hit as many people in
this part of the country as possible.

Red River Region's season-ending finale at Red River Raceway has been
moved one week from November 19th to November 26th.  I realize that
this is Thanksgiving weekend, but we ran into a last minute scheduling
conflict with the IHRA.  I also realize that this is short notice, but
we had to, first, poll our membership to make sure that as many of
them them as possible could make the new date.

If you're anywhere in Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, or Mississippi (or
anywhere else, for that matter!) and would like to end your season on
a really high note at a really great asphalt site, COME JOIN US.  And
please help us spread the word about this unfortunate date change.  If
you need more info, please e-mail me direct.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman