Looking for autocross car

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for autocross car
From: Marc Smith <marcs@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:17:05 -0500
Hi all

I have finally sold my Business and I am getting rid of my chevy truck.,

I am in a dilemma  I need to find a GM car that is an adequate AutoXer.
But It needs to be Somewhat Family Oriented.  I was thinking of a ford
Taurus SHO.  But My Uncle (gm Dealer)  wants my business, and as family
I need to Comply.

So,  my question,  Does GM make a 90-96 family type 4 door car that can
be moded into a passable autoxer.  I currently Autocross my 94 Impala
SS, but I want to get something that I can mod out more, as my Wife uses
the impala daily, I can't really stiffen it up too much and still keep
it street able (to her likes)

Any help/idea would be helpful and welcome
mailto:marcs@gdi.net

Marc Smith