RE: Nurbergring the Ruf Way

To: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nurbergring the Ruf Way
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 02:20:04 -0600
<<I'd sure like to try though. ;-)  Well, maybe it wasn't the fastest way
around, but it was still pretty danged fast!  I *seriously* doubt the
majority of us 'cone dodgers' could match that time on our best day ever.>>

Not being the sharpest tool in the shed I'll fall back on the advice my dad
gave me back when I didn't know what car stuff to do first: "Any good Solo
driver can road race, but lots of good road racers can't Solo." The more
time spent around cars the truer that is.

That said, the video in question was floating around on the porsche mail
lists a few months ago and the driver was identified as a former Porsche
Factory driver. don't remember who -- Mike or Paul do you?

thanks,