Re: Nurbergring the Ruf Way

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nurbergring the Ruf Way
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@tmfhs.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 09:35:07 -0600
<<Nice video. Too bad the guy isn't a good enough driver for his car.>>

Uh, whatever dude.  I think that guy was one of the best drivers I've ever
seen.  Great driving isn't always about getting from point A to point B in the
shortest amount of time.  There's the "yeehaw factor" to think about. ;-)
Besides, That's THE Yellow Bird.  I don't think they grabbed just any ole
German guy and let him tear up the ring.

>>Even though it wasn't the fastest way around, I don't think I could get the
>car that crossed up at the speeds he was.<<

I'd sure like to try though. ;-)  Well, maybe it wasn't the fastest way around,
but it was still pretty danged fast!  I *seriously* doubt the majority of us
'cone dodgers' could match that time on our best day ever.

-brad