Re: Quad 4 headgasket

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quad 4 headgasket
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:26:19 -0600
According to http://personalpages.tds.net/~alfakarl/index.htm you're TLS
# 17.

It's good to see you here.  I can't wait to see in NAP what's (not)
going on in OK. . .  it sounds ominous.

Re:  the Caddy fiero - 4.9?

Chuck TLS # 23 (with an earlier version of your proposed SM car in the
photo.

--
Chuck Schultz     /                       Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com
                 / New Home page: http://www.n2pua4.webprovider.com/