Re: Paint colors and numbers

To: RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint colors and numbers
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:53:40
"Madurski, Ronald M." <RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com> wrote:

>Any of you old timers have a copy of a message that covered car color and
>number color?  I think it was written by Peter Raymond.

If you find it, I'd love to have a copy as well.  We were
just having a discussion at our local club last Monday about
why the club's blue logo with red letters sucked the chrome
off of trailer hitch balls.

One thought for another source of this info.  When I
was in a sign shop many moons ago, they had a poster on
the wall that contained a table of letter sizes versus
visible distance.  Perhaps they have the same thing for
color combos at your local sign shop?????

-Arthur ("With my license plate, I couldn't let a thread with
                           'paint' in the subject slip by" edition.)