RE: Paint colors and numbers

To: "'Stern, Ken'" <KStern@Envera.com>,
Subject: RE: Paint colors and numbers
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:37:36 -0700
SOLOTIME is LOTS cheaper.  For example a 30X12 panel with two numbers and
three class letters (e.g. 65ESP) is $25.65 plus shipping.  They have lots of
other "cool" decals and autocross accessories, too.  Jean and Mark are
autocrossers and sponsor the midwest division solo II series.

SOLOTIME can be reached at 316 683-3803 or solotime@southwind.net

~ Ken