RE: Paint colors and numbers

To: "'internet:autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint colors and numbers
From: "Robert D. LaMoreaux" <Rob_LaMoreaux@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:33:19 -0500
Years ago when I was Autocrossing my '88 Mustang I bought a sheet of white
magnetic vinyl and cut out numbers from it.  The vinyl wasn't that much and
I ended up with extra I used to put stickers on so I could add things like
and SCCA Solo events and BFGoodrich to the car without being permanent. The
stuff cuts easily and comes in different colors, so you can save money  by
not having the sign shop do the printing.

No the big question: Ho do you add nice looking temporary numbers to a
fiberglass car?

Rob LaMoreaux
Ann Arbor, MI 48108-1273
Home: 734-971-5583
Work: 734-822-9696
Fax: 734-973-1103
Home email: Rob_LaMoreaux@compuserve.com
Work email: rlamoreaux@mtspt.com
Too many Hobbies.... Too Little Time
1969 Lotus Elan....It's not a restoration, it's a never-ending
adventure.