RE: Paint colors and numbers

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint colors and numbers
From: "Stern, Ken" <KStern@Envera.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:38:23 -0500
I have purchased plain white magnetic material before,
and it was very inexpensive. I paid only $6 for a
2' by 2' sheet. The blank material can be used as
a backing for sponsor stickers*. If you can cut your
own vinyl numbers, you can apply them to the magnetic
and saves lots of money.

For my numbers, I am going to buy the full set on the
bordered template for now and see how I like it. Total
cost will be $60 and I will have spare numbers to loan
to friends.

* Does not apply to Saturns

-Ken