Re: harness bar legality in stock?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: harness bar legality in stock?
From: Stefanv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:15:44 EST
Yeah, that's the animal.

I read the thread.  Saw the questions.  They didn't go over it in as much
excruciating nitpickety detail as is traditional for team.net but, point taken.

I think that this bar design fits within the intent of the rules as they are
currently worded.

Thanks for bringing some visual clarity to the discussion though.

-STEFAN   ...one of the few remaining Saab-devoted autocrossers

In a message dated Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:01:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, Andrew