Re: STS Tires

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: STS Tires
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:44:06 -0500
Bridgestone has weird OEM tires.  Do you know what tires the ER30's are
similar to?  With a treadwear of 140, they are probably as sticky as the
highly touted S-02, RE71, RE730 tires that Bridgestone has.  So, I think
you'd be in good shape for local street tire competition.

I know the Pilot Sports on my friend's 99 Miata were nice tires.  Mazda
usually does a good job with tires on their cars (think of the RX7 and MX6
as well).

Brian