RE: STS Tires

To: "'Autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: STS Tires
From: "Schulz, Tony" <TSchulz@FIRMLOGIC.NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:57:15 -0400

I agree with what you said on the 712. I run it in STS and it's a great tire
for the regional level at least.

The SP8000 is a bit stickier, but it's sidewalls are very soft and it rolls
over too much. Good for long sweeping road style courses, but not very
responsive for slaloms and the like. I ran a few events on them and was
pleased, but am much more confident with the 712s. I think the 8000 is being
phased out,(9000 is the replacement?).

I've never used the AVSi, but from what I gather, it is both gripper and
more repsponsive.

-Tony