Re: sts tires

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sts tires
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:50:44 EDT
Whoa, hold up there hoss.. one complete thought at a time.  They're roling
stock for the cobra R - and currently only in big RWD 17" sizes.   This
summer, they will be releasing the tire in smaller sizes that appeal to the
FWD Compact crowd.   I'll be looking forward to them :)

-Ryan

In a message dated 4/21/01 12:14:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,