RE: Stock Rule Question: Struts

To: "'David Hillman'" <hillman@planet-torque.com>,
Subject: RE: Stock Rule Question: Struts
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:01:52 -0500
I would guess that it's "free" as long as you don't change the angle of the
strut in relation to a stock strut.  Changing the angle could gain one more
camber or castor and that wouldn't be in the spirit of parity that the SCCA
is trying to promote.  Since a McPherson strut is the suspension locating
member I'd be loathe to change any of it's parameters in the Stock Class
lest I incur the wrath of a protest committee.

Why, what's your quandary?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS