Re: Emergency Weather (Was: Re: Petition to Keep Speedvision)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Emergency Weather (Was: Re: Petition to Keep Speedvision)
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:41:38 -0700
Yes. I really like it actually, though not much opportunity here in SoCal.
Fun to drive in the rain, but working in the rain sucks (another reason I
work timing :-)).  It is also very good practice to become smooth - learn to
control your car in the wet and you'll be much better in the dry.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z