RE: Women Drivers In Solo II

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Women Drivers In Solo II
From: James Gunn-Wilkinson <jgunn@genoptix.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:21:54 -0700
In most sports there is sufficient physical advantage gained by men to
justify the segregation of men and women.

I do not believe this is so in SoloII.

So, if you have a women's class in SoloII (or ProSolo) it will always be
seen as a "safe-haven".  I don't think you can change that reality.

There may be good reasons (some of which you mentioned) for the "safe
haven", but that does not change the way people will perceive it.

James Gunn-Wilkinson