Re: Senior Division

To: "David Hedderick" <davebs14@yahoo.com>, <JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com>
Subject: Re: Senior Division
From: James Rogerson <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:36:49 -0500
At 04:10 PM 7/6/2001, David Hedderick wrote:
>hmmm....NO JAMES! Bad James! Bad!  :-)
>I'm sure Michael Kritzler will support me on
>this. The last thing you need is anther 3 sec
>off yer time. :-) You lil sandbagger you.  ;-)
>
>David "35 years away from the senior index" Hedderick

That "lil" comment reminds me, let's add in body mass while we're at it.  I
know all of us that are well over .1 ton will go for that one, too.  So
let's see, raw time divided by age of car and driver factored by driver's
weight.

This is looking better and better.  This just might be the only way I could
keep David behind me on PAX.

James Rogerson
  [FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller