Re: Senior Division

To: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>,
Subject: Re: Senior Division
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:53:28 -0700
Hey, I think we need to include some more things in this.  Like amount of
hair, although you should probably be penalized for less on top since that's
removing weight that will lower the center of gravity.......   And lets not
forget the ever important curmudgeon factor.

Rick (only 55, but my car is a '72) Brown
FP 240Z

What's your future on the internet? Find out at:
http://yourfuture.ina.net     password: ebiz