Re: Saturn set up questions

To: Brian Berryhill <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Subject: Re: Saturn set up questions
From: "matthew c. mead" <mmead-autox@goof.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:02:05 -0400
On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 05:20:51PM -0500, Brian Berryhill wrote:
> I would guess that a Saturn doesn't have too much camber adjustment, but I
> would think you would want it maxxed negative for autox.  Probably the same
> thing for the street too.

Mark doesn't really push his car very hard on the street, so the
negative camber might actually cause premature inside wall wear.
I drive twisties on my daily commute and my car's lack of camber
adjustment means I wear the outsides of the tires too quickly.

> Pressures... now there's a variable thing.

Yeah!  I saw a PCA tire pressure calculator today that seemed way
high for my Kumhos, but somewhat in line for streets.

-matt

--
matthew c. mead

mmead (at at at) goof (dot dot dot) com (you know what to do to email me)
http://www.goof.com/~mmead/