Re: Jr. Kart Index Numbers

To: Brad Holliday <bradholliday@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Jr. Kart Index Numbers
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 09:43:17 -0700
        Maybe it should be like golf where every car has its own index, and we
throw them into one class. :) Then we could throw in the driver's
personal index, maybe based on age, i.e., younger=higher, older=lower.
:) And dependent on the car's mods, the index could be upgraded, sort of
like PCA and its myriad of classes based on car mods. Then the red cars
can run together, or maybe it could be a rainbow effect? :)
        Please note all the smiles.
--Pat K