Re: How many pieces would the NASCAR driver be in?

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Subject: Re: How many pieces would the NASCAR driver be in?
From: Mark Hirt <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 07:51:14 -0500
The news media (yes even speedvision) tends to spin the news in a way
that will make the most impact.

No car hits the wall at 230 miles per hour and he probably did dot hit
the wall at 150 in Chicago. The spin and or heavy under steer scrubs
off great amounts of speed.

While the 123G hit probably correct that was the initial impact "to
the car", by the time the impact reaches the driver has to be under
75g or guess what Mauricio would be dead. Hans or no Hans the brain
can only take 75g

 Mark Hirt

 nxracer@mediaone.net
 http://people.ce.mediaone.net/nxracer

 I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.