Re: Movie title?

To: "rick" <mudfly@nycap.rr.com>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Movie title?
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:38:36 GMT
>BTW,Does the defintion of a B movie require the squealing of tires on dirt
>roads

I used to castigate all the Foly artists who made tires squeal on dirt.  I
changed
my proverbial
 tune when I was at the first Dirt Solo II at the Anoka MN fairgrounds.  There
were cars (and
one Ford pickup) whose tires did indeed squeal.

BTW, I won H Stock that day in a close decision over Norm Johnson's Quattro
(Norm's one run
 faster than mine was ruined by a hit cone.  I don't have The Schwartz anymore,
so I don't
get out to these events (now called Rallycross) anymore.

Phil