Re: Re: Rules Clarification / Protest Bait

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Rules Clarification / Protest Bait
From: <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:04:16 -0500
> If the factory says this is the official stock part for this car,
> it is the official stock part for the car.

Even if it has a signifigant performance gain over the pistons that came in the
car?

> I never heard of the "stock Compression Ratio Statute".  Do you
> have a Solo2 rule to quote on this?

Not on me.  They need to be on the web (JUST KIDDING - Don't want that debate
restarted).  I was under the impression that we had a way of testing the CR
though, and that it would be required to match what is written in the factory
manual.  I guess that is the real issue - Which is God, current parts or the
manual that was written 10 years ago.

Dave