RE: Spec Mini Cooper Class

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: Spec Mini Cooper Class
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:32:59 -0500
Charlie,

Why not??  We now have a stock class that, for all intents and purposes, is
just for the Corvette ZO6.  (and they were preceived to be unobtainable)

And we have a stock class, that for all intents and purposes, is just for
the C4 Corvette. etc.

I am not a real fan of adding more classes either, but...

I think you are missing the point of this class proposal.  It is perceived
that limiting what can be done to the car, limits the expense.

Makes for a class that is a pure driver class.  Not, who has the most bucks
and resources.

Spec car, Spec Tires, Spec whatever else is deemed neccessary.    Also gives
the chance to test a set of "Stock means Stock" rules.

There were a lot of Neons at events, in their heyday.  And how many Z06
drivers are going to be at the San Diego Tour this weekend?  100? :-)

Just an idea...

Mark