Re: Insurance thoughts. was ( Re: Progressive )

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance thoughts. was ( Re: Progressive )
From: RacerFlash@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:18:51 EST
Concerning the whole Progressive Insurance thing, here's a new idea.  Why
doesn't SCCA itself offer auto insurance to it's members that covers Solo II?
 I think there is a couple of Ins. Companies out there that do cover it
already, State Farm is one that I believe still does.  It makes sense that
SCCA could approach them or the main company they already use for event
coverage and propose a "group buy".  I would pay a little more for my
insurance if SCCA offered it and I knew it would cover damage while
autocrossing.

Why not?
Bob

Bob Gordon
FLASH RACING
Delta Region SCCA
SS #70 94 RX-7 R2 Silver
"Anything worth doing, is worth doing FAST!"
"Pistons? . . . We don't need no Stinkin' Pistons!"