Insurance thoughts. was ( Re: Progressive )

To: "AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance thoughts. was ( Re: Progressive )
From: "Jeffrey Macko" <jeffrey@macko.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:56:24 -0800
I've followed this Progressive thread for a while.  I've heard lots of
people say "We're better drivers than the rest of the population, this is
unfair."  or similar.

Suppose for a moment, you consider, that we're better drivers, but more
willing to push our cars closer to the limits than the general population.
Are we?  I probably am.  But does this make me a safer (less likely to make
a claim) driver?

Does anyone have access to some stats that could be used to prove or
disprove the above?

--Jeffrey
SFR 330-STS