RE: Insurance thoughts. was ( Re: Progressive )

To: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>, "Jeffrey Macko"
Subject: RE: Insurance thoughts. was ( Re: Progressive )
From: "bruce haden" <bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:56:36 -0800
Without comment on whether we drive more agressively than others, I'll add
this; anyone who has autocrossed for a while has a MUCH better understanding
of when
he/she is in over their heads. We see the impending problem before it
becomes a
real one and back off accordingly, while the rest of the driving populace
drives
blissfully ahead and after the fact says "...whaaa happened..."