RE: [evolution-disc.] Shock Debate Summary and Suggestion

To: "'Rick Cone'" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Shock Debate Summary and Suggestion
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:58:21 -0700
I remember a similar debate a couple? of months ago.  There was yet another
option(s) that was suggested (but I don't remember the details) - an
inclusion or exclusion list of replacement shocks - presumably based upon
some reasonable cost or minimum number of annual sales or ?

I haven't made up my mind yet - but I weigh in on the keep Stock stock side
of the teeter totter.

~ Ken Stolz
#12 STS Scooby-Roo now (but perhaps a stock STi WRX or EVO next year?)