BIG DISPLAYS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: BIG DISPLAYS
From: "bill wilson" <callmebw@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:51:06 -0800
Our club is investigating displays to connect to our timing equipment at the
finish line for the drivers and another for the small crowds attending our
events.  Looks like the choices are the Raceamerica LED display with 8 inch
numbers or the flipper style Chronomix display with 6 inch numbers.  We
heard Raceamerica has a new LED display with 5 inch tall numbers but it's
not on their website.  We probably do not need an 8 inch display at the
finish line so the 5 or 6 inch would work fine.  An 8 inch or larger would
be good to point at the crowd.

Any inputs on the 5 inch or 8 inch LED display or the 6 inch flipper style
display?

Bill Wilson
NE Race Board Director