Re: BIG DISPLAYS

To: JVHT@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BIG DISPLAYS
From: "bill wilson" <callmebw@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:07:33 -0800
John,

Thanks for the feedback.  Have you found any problems connecting the display
to the JAC or to the PC?  Do you have any experience with the 5 inch LED
display?  The budget is a bit tight this year and buying a display priced
under a grand, that really works, would fit the club's pocketbook.

Bill Wilson
NE Race Board Director