Re: [evolution-disc.] Andy's Top Ten Autox Driving Tips

To: "Mark Sirota" <mark@sirota.org>, <awhollis@swbell.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Andy's Top Ten Autox Driving Tips
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:43:43 -0500
Mark wrote:

>>...I was amazed at Nationals a few years back at the McKamey/Evolution
course
debrief when Scotty White said he'd be looking at a cone at the end of a
straight that was part of a wall defining the *outside* of a massive box
turn.  I couldn't look there; those cones don't even exist in my world!
...<<

I don't know the course you're talking about but I think looking where you
want to go might make it sensible to look at a cone in the distance that is
way off line when you get there but points you to the right line on the way
there. Does that make any sense?? :-)

Regards,
Alan