RE: Comparing Run Video's (Software Question)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Comparing Run Video's (Software Question)
From: "Scott Chytil" <scottch@rennlist.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:08:56 -0800
There is a fairly inexpesive program called CyberLink PowerDirector that
will allow you to overlay two video clips, and set the transparency level of
the overlying video. You can even download a demo and try it out.  It's an
entry level video editing package but it has some nice features, and some
cool transitions.  I used version 1.0 which had this capability, but I'm
sure their current version 2.0 can do it too.

http://www.gocyberlink.com

Ulead VideoStudio 6 can do it too, but it's not as easy.  I'm sure others
can do it, but these were the two I have on hand.

Scott Chytil