Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:20:54 -0500
One question that comes to mind is:  when was the last increase,
and how much was it for?

I know I've paid the same amount for a long time now, so this an
overdue increase. Just like an tax revaluation that hasn't been
done in a while, so when it does happen it shocks a lot of
people.

And of course being my usual cynical self, a new president could
say, "see, I've increased revenues by $600,000!"
Helps pay for a new building, too.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

"Certain areas of the (software) program have more
bugs than the middle stunt on Fear Factor."
-- David Pogue , NYTimes

Copyright 2002, Matthew D. Murray.
Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.