Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:51:49 -0600
----- Original Message -----
> I suspect that it is either "A" or "C".  For those that didn't catch it,
"C"
> is...
>
> C) We are seeing some positive changes under the guidance of Mr. Johnson,
> and if it takes an extra $10 to contiunue this trend, then so be it.
What about "D"?

D) Yes we have more corporate sponsors now than we've ever had, are raking
in record profits AND we're going to raise your rates, like your insurance
company.  (But no, we won't be offering auto insurance.)  You will soon be
seeing miracles performed by your glorious leader.  Fishes and loaves will
multiply, diseases will be cured and you'll finally be able to receive your
Sportscar on time and in one piece, as you paid for in the past.

Eh?  It's just ten bucks.  For the good of the children, dontcha know.  ;^)

Eric (ahh yes, cynical as ever) Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
'95 Plymouth Sport Coupe (coop)
#69 STS   #13 TLS
knuckledragger@kcweb.net