RE: SCCA Membership - 18% increase

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SCCA Membership - 18% increase
From: "Gabriel Boehm" <gabriel@boehm.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:06:48 -0500
Ok, people, does this really matter that much? I know with what I spend on
this sport, between the car, the parts, the gas to get to events, a $10
increase doesn't really mean that much. $10 doesn't even pay for my lug
nuts.
In my opinion, what the SCCA charges for membership and what most local
regions charge for events is very reasonable. (but this is from someone who
lived in Japan for 5 years, the land of $60 oil changes and $4 for a gallon
of gas.)