Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA Membership - 18% increase
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:41:46 -0600
According to Steve Johnson at the National Convention, the last dues
increase was four years ago.  I don't remember how much it was, but it
really doesn't matter.  What DOES matter is that all other options were
considered before a dues increase was put into effect.  If you want to
play, you've got to pay!!!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman