brake pads

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake pads
From: "LaRosa, Sandro" <Sandro_LaRosa@tcgny.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:56:49 -0400
What is the general opinion on brake pads?  Which one work the best in
autox?  I do not need compromise, since I use the car (3rd gen Rx7 - weight
approx. 3,800 lb, ABS equipped) exclusively to autox.  I have been using
stock Mazda pads so far and I think they work well but I have no experience
with alternate pads and cannot make comparison.  I have been hearing and
reading about Hawk HPS Plus or Black, or EDS green stuff, etc.  So, what is
the opinion of the more experienced drivers of the list?  Thanks.

Sandro