RE: brake pads

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, Jeff Brown <typer_801@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: brake pads
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:16:10 -0400
For those of you interested in Porterfield and Hawk pads, there is a post on
www.solo2.org under the classified forums. A gentleman is doing a large
purchase for his business and is taking orders on pads, he can get excellent
prices. Check out

http://www.solo2.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000104

For information.

Chris