Re: Pro Solo License

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: Pro Solo License
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:41:02 -0500
No longer the case!  As I understand it, before we went to the
million-dollar umbrella, a license of any type would give you the higher
($500-K vs $50-K) coverage.  However, when we went to the million-dollar
coverage a few years ago, and made our own personal insurance primary,
everybody now has exactly the same coverage - whether you have a license
or not.  So, as I see it, the only thing a Pro Solo license does is
allow you to run the Pro series.  It gives you no other benefits.  And a
Solo license, as Rocky said, is just throwing money into the pot!!!!
8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman