RE: Pro Solo License

To: "'Mark J. Andy'" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: RE: Pro Solo License
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:27:32 -0500
<<
On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Eric Linnhoff wrote:
> And therein lies the irritating rub Rocky.  One doesn't "need" the
> license except that Denver (soon to be Topeka) obviously "needs" the
> fees. Apparently one doesn't even get a neato license card to put in
> the wallet and sweat-up the rest of the summer either.  :^\

You know, it always amazes me what people will bitch about.

What other racing (or any other) organization do you know that doesn't
require a license?  What percentage of your autox budget is a $60 (or
whatever it is) ProSolo license?

But the knuckledragger needs to save his money because rounds for the
Fifty Caliber are so expensive.