Re:Re: Nitto 555-R's??

To: apozner@ptd.net
Subject: Re:Re: Nitto 555-R's??
From: dkyeung@juno.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:01:31 GMT
Plan 2 does look much better however, what isn't accounted is the set of STREET
tires that will be trashed with the year of autox and the evo school. that's
another 500 or more that wouldn't have been used for autox with the stop-gap
tires. pay now or pay later, you still gotta pay to play.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region