RE: Kuhmo 712's

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kuhmo 712's
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
I have 26k miles on mine and can say I honestly don't
notice any noise, but of course, I am driving an MR2
with the engine behind my ears and the straight
through supertrapp isn't exactly Lexus-quiet.  I don't
see why you wouldn't be able to flip them, the tire
will still be rotating in the same direction it was
before.  Running toe-out in front with 3 degrees of
negative camber and toe-in in rear with 1.8 degrees of
negative camber has got the inside edges worn pretty
good.  I am surprised the tires are lasting this long.
 They are outlasting the 440 treadwear firestones that
came on the car when I bought it (rears were gone
after 14k, fronts at 20k, now I have equal widths all
around and can rotate front to back).

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing
ES 98 -'91 Toyota MR2