RE: [evolution-disc.] New SAC proposals - June FastTrack

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] New SAC proposals - June FastTrack
From: Andy Hollis <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:03:06 -0500
Just so people don't forget, Concept #2 was alluded to as a possibility when
the final printed version of the reorg was approved by the SCCA BOD last
Fall (http://www.scca.org/news/fastrack/01-12.pdf).  It could not be
implemented last year due to some rules season technicalities.  So, one way
to look at #2 is that it completes what was desired but not available as an
option at that time.

--Andy