RE: New SAC proposals - June FastTrack

To: "'Kevin Stevens'" <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Subject: RE: New SAC proposals - June FastTrack
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:40:47 -0500
If there's no competition for the Z06 then put the
AWD Porsche back in there, and the Viper ACR.  Let's not screw up that
step FORWARD after one year.
===============================
Since the original (lame) reason for excluding those cars from Stock was the
price, and the current SS cars line up at a Pro $100,000 worth at a time
(before shocks, wheels & tires), I really support your idea Kevin.

I think the time has come to lift our heads from the sand and open up SS to
_any_ car that meets the production number rule.  Let's really put the Super
back in Super Stock.

And before someone spouts off that Viper ACR's don't meet minimum production
numbers, they are merely an option line on the Viper order sheet as is the
Z06 option on the Corvette order sheet.  And just as every Corvette is made
in one single factory, so are the Vipers.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS
'98 Dodge Neon (see-dan)
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger.html