RE: Was AP Nationals Turnout - Now Rules Process

To: JDMurphy47@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Was AP Nationals Turnout - Now Rules Process
From: Andy Hollis <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 06:42:23 -0500
Jim.

I agree that the electronic age is upon us and we can use it to our
advantage to reduce our reaction time in the rules process.  The Rally dept
has already started to do this, apparently.  And the SCCA BOD is working
already to get it in place for all  of the boards.  That said, when a
process is changed, the entire affected membership needs to be notified that
it has changed before it is used to enact new rules.  Doing otherwise
disenfranchises the affected membership.

--Andy