Re: How to get Novices to Stick

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to get Novices to Stick
From: "Joe Lee Jr." <joeleejr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
PS. While I agree with Sam on almost all his points, I don't think he has
been to an event since we changed management. We have changed for the
better. We also plan a major revise on the points system for the
off-season as well.

Still, given that it's the first full season for this idea it went pretty
well. We pride ourselves on responding swiftly to issues that come up.

http://sbc.yahoo.com