RE: How to get Novices to Stick

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How to get Novices to Stick
From: "Knuckledragger" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:14:23 -0500
1) Get their phone numbers, and follow up with them, personally. "Hey Mr.
Novice, it's Joe Hero. I'm just calling to remind you that we've got an
event this Sunday. You're going, right?"

Jim Crider did this to me when I first started, and now look...  it DOES
work.
Damn.  And to think I actually liked Jim and thought he was a sensible man.
Sheesh, whadda I know?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Water's wet, the sky is blue and old Satan Claus Jimmy, he's out there and
he just gettin' stronger"
"So what do we do about that?"
"Be prepared son that's my motto, be prepared"