Re: Maximizing front negative camber on Miata

To: James.Burns@jhuapl.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Maximizing front negative camber on Miata
From: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:58:48 EDT
That is your first problem.  The Miata list is not well subscribed anymore.
The miataforum.com is where you'll find lots of info and people.

In order to get lots of negative camber you need to lower the ride height to
minimum (12.5" IIRC) and possibly measure and  replace the lower control arm
(they are known to be short from the factory on occasion)

Randy