Re: French Owned Companies?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: French Owned Companies?
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:04:31 -0700
On Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 07:18  PM, GHENRYW@aol.com wrote:
>  I had thought of this subject as off the wall since it's no secret
> that the French are rude, arrogant, and unappreciative of anything
> done for
> them.

I have tried to stay out of this discussion, but puhleez, let's not get
crazy here. I've worked in France and I have nothing but respect for
the French people. I found them very helpful and hospitable during my
stat there. Indeed as Americans the French people in my company often
entertained us at their homes and would go out of their way to make us
feel welcome.

- Alan Dahl