Re: French Owned Companies?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: French Owned Companies?
From: GHENRYW@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 22:18:30 EDT
       I had thought of this subject as off the wall since it's no secret
that the French are rude, arrogant, and unappreciative of anything done for
them. The assistance rendered during the Revolutionary War was from a time
when courage and loyalty were the norm. Today's Frenchman is a pathetic
example of humanity. I say this as it obvious they are even unwilling to
protect the graves of fallen servicemen buried in cemeteries in France. The
grave markers being defaced as an expression their dissatisfaction with
liberating Iraqi citizens (or is it protecting their contractual agreements
with a bloodthirsty dictator). There are over 60,000 American veterans buried
in France and they deserve better. Perhaps their fluency in German was better
than we thought as they were more comfortable suffering the German occupation
than the Allied liberation. I was not in favor of this war(in Iraq) but I'm
extremely pleased not only with it's conduct, but the potential future for
that country. One of the documented reasons we entered the Vietnam conflict
was a perceived loyalty to the French, as a valued ally. Reflecting back,
there was a Friday in May have 1970 in Cambodia, that I would gladly have
used a Frenchman as a body shield. I will now do anything I can do to express
my disgust with these people, avoiding the effect on American jobs which is
not easy, as a lifelong mission.
       My apologies for this venting to my peers at autox.com. To the
French-NEVER

             GHW FS48  Old Fartz #102